Hello Readers!! The UPSC NDA 2018 Notification has released a new vacancy notification for the UPSE NDA Recruitment 2018. The UPSC NDA 2018 Notification has been released on 6th June and Application Form submission is started for NDA II 2018 Exam at upsc.gov.in (official website) and candidates are requested to submit the UPSC NDA Application Form 2018 with all of their reliable details before last date i.e. 2nd July 2018.
NDA Application Form 2018
NDA Application Form 2018 or Online registration will be closed on 2nd July 2018. Here, candidates can get all the important details regarding the NDA 2 application form 2018, exam date, how to apply online, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
Details NDA (II) Application Form 2018:
|Examination Name||NDA (II) 2018|
|Organized by||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||383|
Important Dates NDA (II) Application Form 2018:
|Notification Release Date||6th June 2018|
|Apply Online Starting Date||6th June 2018|
|Application Form 2018 Last Date||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||2nd July 2018|
|Admit Card 2018 Release Date||10th – 15 Days Before Examination|
|Exam Date||9th September 2018|
|NDA (I) 2018 Result Date||—|
Eligibility Criteria NDA (II) Application Form 2018:
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10+2 (12th) or its equivalent with PCM from any recognized state or central education board.|
|Age Limit||Candidates must have passed 10+2 (12th) or its equivalent with PCM from any recognized state or central education board.|
Application Fee NDA (II) Application Form 2018:
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|ST/SC/Sons of Serving/ex-Junior Commissioned Officers or equivalent||Nill.|
Selection Process NDA (II) Application Form 2018:
|Phase 1||Online Examination|
|Phase 2||Merit List|
NDA is the national training academy. This academy gives army specific training to the selected candidates in the NDA exam. The NDA is the ideal institution for the best youth in the country who want to be an army officer. This Academy is established on 7th September 1954 and founded by the Jawaharlal Nehru (former prime minister of India) on 6th October 1949. This exam is organized two times in a year, NDA-1 in the month of April and NDA 2 in the month of September. All the details regarding NDA exam are available on the official website of the UPSC. This is the great opening for the youth who want to choose defense as the career.
Details NDA 2018 Vacancy:
Total Number of Vacancies: 383
|National Defence Academy||339 (208 for Army, 39 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)|
|Naval Academy||(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) 44|
Eligibility Criteria NDA 2018:
|Educational Qualification (Indian Naval Academy, Indian Air Force Academy, and Indian Military Academy).||Candidates must have passed 10+2 (12th) or its equivalent or pursuing from government recognized Institute or board.|
|Age Limit||18 to 20 Years (Candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1 st January, 2003 are eligible.)|
|Nationality||Candidates must have Indian Nationality. A Bhutan or Nepal, Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January 1962 are allowed but they should have the intention to settle permanently in India.|
|Physical standards||After the written exam the medical examination will be held by the SSB to ensure, Candidates physical fitness. Medical tests like Gynecomastia, Tonsillitis, Varicocele, Overweight/Underweight, Undersized Chest, Piles, Wax (Ears), Deviated Nasal Septum, Hydrocele/ Phimosis.
Special requirement for Air force pilot
Special OR Specific Requirements for Air Force Pilot
Leg length =99.00cm 120.00cm
Thigh length =Max 64.00cm
Sitting height =81.50cm 96.00cm
Important Date UPSC NDA 2018:
|Events||NDA I 2018 Dates||NDA II 2018 Dates|
|UPSC NDA 2018 Notification Release Date||15th January 2018||6th June 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit NDA NA 2018 Online Form||15th January 2018||6th June 2018|
|Last Date to Submit NDA 2018 Application Form||5th February 2018||2nd July 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||5th February 2018||2nd July 2018|
|NDA 2018 Admit Card Release Date||Before 10 to 15 days of Examination||Before 10 to 15 days of Examination|
|NDA 2018 Exam Date||22nd April 2018||9th September 2018|
|NDA Result 2018||May 2018||October 2018|
UPSC NDA Application Form 2018:
How to Fill NDA II 2018 Application Form?
- Visit the official website – gov.in
- Check the “Recruitment” Section and Click on the “Advertisements”
- Read the full notification carefully
- Visit the official website to Apply online – upsconline.nic.in
- Firstly, you have to fill part -1 which consist of your personal details
- Read carefully all the instruction stated in it
- go for the Part-I registration and fill all the details properly otherwise you form will be rejected
- Go for the Part-II registration
- Read sensibly all the details after filling it in the form. Make the correct changes which are required in the form and read it again.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the Application Form and do not forget to take printout.
Syllabus NDA 2018:
PAPER-I MATHEMATICS (Code No. 01) (Maximum Marks-300)
- 1. ALGEBRA: – Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws, Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its applications. Logarithms and their applications.
- MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS: – Types of matrices, operations on matrices. Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
- TRIGONOMETRY: – Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
- ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS: – Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. Angle between two lines and angle between two planes. Equation of a sphere.
- DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS: –Concept of a real valued function–domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples. Continuity of functions—examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
- INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: – Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves— applications. 18 Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of a differential equations, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
- VECTOR ALGEBRA: –Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. Vector product or cross product of two vectors. Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
- STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY:
Statistics: – Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation—Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation—determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Probability: Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical— examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
PAPER-II GENERAL ABILITY TEST (Code No. 02) (Maximum Marks—600)
Part ‘A’—ENGLISH: The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like : Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
Part ‘B’—GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events. – The syllabus given below is designed to indicate the scope of these subjects included in this paper. The topics mentioned are not to be regarded as exhaustive and questions on topics of similar nature not specifically 19 mentioned in the syllabus may also be asked. Candidate’s answers are expected to show their knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.
STIPEND OF NDA TRAINEE
Cadets selected in NDA 2018 will receive a stipend of Rs. 21, 000/- p.m. (Rs.15, 600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-) during the entire session of training. The period of training is not treated as appointed service.
We have explained you important points regarding exam pattern, Exam syllabus, and important dates. Now let us move on to the next topic selection procedure NDA 2018.
NDA II 2018 Apply Online (Closed Now)